toronto | INTJ | she/her | sagittarius | ravenpuff
| archery | forensic science | johnlock shipper
this blog will never have a queue
Looking back at the road leading to the field I started and ended my competitive career in archery.
I set my bow down for the last time in an outdoor competition today.
I’m simultaneously terrified, excited and devastated.
Focusing on my career now, but I will always be an archer.
A decade has ended, and yet also begun. A new era has started.
Bring. It. On.
"An old friend."
Sally and Sherlock used to be much closer.
Wow. I don’t always find gifsets like this convincing, but this one is super well done. It’s the way the lighting matches, and there seems to be a real, natural sequence. It feels like this should be a special mini-ep that comes with the Sherlock pilot.
Reblogging this because i can.
Someone once made the post about Sally as Victor Trevor and now I cannot unsee it.
The weather is fittingly miserable as well, compared to yesterday’s gorgeous sun. Why am I not surprised? c:
Had I taken it out when the timer had gone off, and not when I thought it had properly golden-ed (three minutes!!!), the crust would not have been broken.
Ah well. Smells great, and hopefully tastes wonderful too. :)
n o t h i n g ' s w h a t i t s e e m s
First pie I’ve ever made by myself…
The first one since the age of 10 or so, actually.
It’s my mother’s birthday tomorrow and as I couldn’t find the mind space to crochet or felt something… Yep. Pie. Who doesn’t love pie? We used to make this when I was little every time the Concord grapes were in season. :)
Sliding it in right now…
That is literally the best response that can be given.
Reblogging for the epic use of gifs, to be honest. ’Cuz no ship endgame is the only explanation - not a single one of them.
- Sit down with all your syllabi and a calendar. Paper, digital, it doesn’t matter.
- Put all your deadlines into your calendar.
- Look at it.
- See how they tend to clump together? Just because they’re due at the same time doesn’t mean you have to do them at the same time.
- Work out which assignments you can do ahead of time. If you’re in Arts & Humanities, that’s all of them.
- Assign each assignment you have an entire week in your calendar. Do not overlap them.
- Block out the weeks very visibly and label them with which assignment you’ll be working on.
- Advanced Nerd Power Up: give yourself at least a week of wiggle room in case you finish the assignment and decide you could do better and want to try again.
- If you’re worried you’ll forget about your schedule, get a poster-size, reusable wall calendar and put your monthly schedule on it. Update it weekly so that the next month peeks in from the bottom. Put it somewhere you can’t miss it.
- Know what you should be working on at all times.
- Follow your schedule. Do your assignments on your deadlines, not theirs.
- On the days these assignments are due, all you need to do it print/submit them. You will be the most chill person you know. No all-nighters, no panic.
- Enjoy your place on the honour roll/dean’s list.
DarcyBatch for charity :D He dun got caught
((Give Up Clothes For Good charity campaign for cancer research))
The game is never over.
Benedict Cumberbatch and Andrew Scott attend the Bright Young Things Gala 2014
See, the thing about Mary… she has completely turned my life around, changed everything. But, for the record, over the last few years there are two people who have done that and the other one is …